Fred Barnes, Mort Kondracke, and Bill O'Reilly
All suck. And have nothing to do with this post. Like Bill Maher, I am trying to attract Conservatives to my blog who search these names so I can increase my hits and ridicule them. I'm working, but wanted to give myself a quick tag.
Tag! What are 5 things you are doing right now?
1) Looking at naked photos of myself
2) Typing with one hand (WINK)
3) Continuing to work on my screenplay for "Breakin' 3: Ozone and Turbo In Space!"
4) Picturing Michelle Malkin in a SCAT film (Thanks Cassy)
5) Killing a hobo
"If you ain't true to yourself, you ain't true to nobody!"
-Rob Van Winkle A.K.A. Vanilla Ice from the film "Cool As Ice"
Fignuts!
Tag! What are 5 things you are doing right now?
1) Looking at naked photos of myself
2) Typing with one hand (WINK)
3) Continuing to work on my screenplay for "Breakin' 3: Ozone and Turbo In Space!"
4) Picturing Michelle Malkin in a SCAT film (Thanks Cassy)
5) Killing a hobo
"If you ain't true to yourself, you ain't true to nobody!"
-Rob Van Winkle A.K.A. Vanilla Ice from the film "Cool As Ice"
Fignuts!




12 Comments:
More people should reference "Cool as Ice" in their blog posts. After all, it gave us such classics as "drop that zero and get with a hero" and "schling a schlong." Phrases I use often during staff meetings.
1. post 'em
2. please explain further (WINK)
3. can I have a bit part?
4. ditto
5. be kind, just maim him
I'm totally spilling the beans over at cass'. you might want to get over there and assure everyone you didn't shave your mullet off.
I was here, been reading, nothing to say.
Wait...I just did.
A quote from a Vanilla Ice movie. That reaffirmed my love for this blog.
Blake
Just when I thought I couldn't admire you more, you quote a line from "Cool as Ice." You rock.
I have nothing useful to add, other than the fact that I just noticed my word verification is "naudy." Indeed, cap'n. Indeed.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
That's really funny! That's exactly where I pulled the pic from. if you look closely at my profile pic, you can see where I (poorly) cropped some background to cover that other guy.
Oh..see, I didn't know if that was you or not, and didn't want to say, "Hilarious pic dude!" just for you to say... "Um.. that's me, asshole."
That powerpoint had me gasping for air.
I had lived to a ripe o;d age and never even heard the term SCAT FILM.
I will never be the same after googling that (I was on image search at the time).
and I had already barfed after #2!
Yeah, scat films are something. The first one I saw, 3 different girls shit into one girls mouth. One of them squirt brown water all in her face as she balanced the heap in her mouth. She almost gagged, but was a trooper and held it down.
That's more than I can say for me.
Post a Comment
<< Home